0x800705b4 is a critical error message that occurs in windows vista, windows 7, windows 8 and windows XP. This error code is associates with Microsoft Security Essentials and other defender programs. When you try to turn this security essential you may get this error code.
Microsoft Security Essential is one of the best and powerful security programs that protect Microsoft OS from various attacks and security breaches. It can be downloaded from Microsoft Official websites. After downloading and installing this tool you need to update it so that it could recognize latest threats and attacks. After updating when you go for turn on this utility it may end with 0x800705b4 error.
Why 0x800705b4 occurs?
There may be several reasons behind this error such as incompatible operating system, outdated service pack, other security program is already installed, corrupt on incompatible device driver installed, virus or Trojan running in background etc. This error may also occurs if there is registry problems, missing dll, exe, sys or other files or other critical errors in PC.
How to fix 0x800705b4 error?
In order to fix this error you may correct the following areas. If still problem is happening then you will surely need a professional tool to fix this error.
- Must download Microsoft security essential from its authentic websites and don’t forget to read system configuration. There may be list of MSE depending on operating system. Choose the correct security program.
- You must update OS before installing security essential. Also installed latest service pack of your OS.
- Most possible reason is another antivirus or security program in already installed in PC that is conflicting with MSE. Remove completely antivirus and other security program before installing Microsoft Security Essential.
- If you have prior antivirus installed then best to scan entire PC and remove virus or Trojan.
- Also repair registry files using a good registry cleaner.
- Run system optimization tool to repair damaged dll, exe, vxd, ocx and other files.
Share This Post0 Comments
Leave a comment