Are you getting following windows error message on your screen or on the blue screen while starting your PC?
Stop error code 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
The Stop error code 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) occurs in Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. This error normally occurs in the following format.
STOP 0x0000000A (0xBFD14AAC, 0x000000FF, 0×00000000, 0x8000F67C)
There are several causes behind this error that is listed below:
1. During installation of software or driver that attempts to access in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process IRQL (Internal Request Level).
2. Occurs when driver uses incorrect memory address.
3. Incompatible or outdated driver
4. Hardware problems
5. Incompatible or corrupted software
In order to fix Stop error code 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL), you need to correct several bugs in your PC. The step by step fixing guide are given below that will help you to fix Stop error code 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) error.
1. If this error occurs immediately after installation of software or driver then surely it is occurring due to installed software or driver. Start your PC in safe mode and uninstall the application and driver.
2. If this error is occurring while installing windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 then probably there is some hardware problem. Might by hardware is not supporting windows or memory availability is too short. See the system requirements before installing windows operating system.
3. Incompatible or outdated driver is the most prominent reason behind this error. An incompatible driver either uses incorrect memory addresses or changes values of other installed software. Check and update all your driver to fix Stop error code 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) problems.
The easiest way to fix Stop error code 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) error is using all in one Regcure Pro Software. This software is especially designed to fix various pc error like BSOD error, registry error, dll error, exe error, system error, driver issues and malware or virus issues. It scans entire PC, listed all the problems and fixes all the errors in single click. If it finds any outdated driver it provides link to update the entire driver.
Share This Post0 Comments
Leave a comment